Monday, October 9, 2017

Week 11 - Pereira Week 5 - Happy Birthday to Me!!!!

First off, I want to say thanks and give a shoutout to all of you who sent me birthday wishes, I love you all!


Well of course since it's my birthday today the computers here at the internet cafe are not working that good. I will try to send you pictures but it's not working very well and having issues.

So since my audios didn't upload I will have to just give you a quick recap.

The work is going good, we have a lot of investigators that are progressing and coming to church, we are working really hard and I come home exhausted every day! I had some good scripture study and I was able to remember them and use them in the lessons we taught. One that was really good was in Ether, it was on point for the lesson. My knees are hurting but they still work, so I guess we will continue to climb these hills. We didn't go to the waterfall, but we went to a zone gathering instead and it was great, there were like 20 missionaries playing, like both Elders and Sisters. We didn't have time to go out to the restaurant, Gauchos, but instead found this place nearby that had some good chicken. I still haven't received the package, hopefully I will by transfers next week. We got to do some service this week, it was good, I'm loving it here, except for the rice. I only have one more thing of peanut butter so I am going to use it sparingly and make it last until you can send some more. The language is coming along and I am getting better at speaking, I think they can actually understand my Gringo accent!

Love you all and miss you!

Elder Justin Moore

Pday/Bday Gathering, E. Dawson about to go home

Pday/Bday Gathering

Our Zone

They celebrate Mormon Missionaries here, except we don't have bikes

Cool sign to Pereira, The Capital of Eje

No comments:

Post a Comment